Personal Data We Collect
General Website visitor:
Google Analytics uses anonymised data. Follow this LINK to learn more.
– General inquires: name, email, telephone number
– Service inquires: name, email, telephone number
– Employment inquires: name, email, telephone number, CV (in case enclosed)
How We Use Personal Data
We process personal data for certain legitimate interests, which include some or all of the following:
– Assist in communication with you to provide you with information you request
– Provide helpdesk support
– Respond to your request regarding employment opportunities
– Identify and prevent fraud
– Enhance the security of our network and information systems
– Better understand how people interact with our websites
– Determine the effectiveness of news / information contained at the website
“Legitimate Interests” means IAI’s interests in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/products and the best and most secure experience.
While processing your personal data for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests. We will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent).
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete the request you submit via website contact form. For HR inquires, we may share your personal data with our group companies, only if that is necessary for the role you apply to.
IAI does not sell your personal data to the third parties.
We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as merger or sale of assets.
Disclosure Required by Law
IAI may cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying users who use the website or IAI’s products or services for illegal activities. Therefore, IAI will respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other court orders regarding information concerning any user. IAI will, at IAI’s discretion, disclose information, including Personal Data, if IAI reasonably believes that IAI is required to do so by law, that such disclosure is necessary to protect IAI from legal liability, or that IAI should do so to protect the integrity of the website or the products or services.
Information and access rights
You may at any time request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that you shared with us using a website contact form. Please note however that deletion could mean that IAI cannot process your requests.
Requests to exercise your right as stated above shall be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by IAI you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, the supervisory authority of the Netherlands.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A ‘cookie’ is a small text file containing information which is stored on your computer. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies save a file on your computer permanently. It can then be used to customize the web page as the choices and user interests. Session cookies are sent between your computer and the server to access information while you are browsing. Session cookies to not identify you personally and disappear when you turn off your browser. IAI website uses “session cookies”.
Wherever personal data is shared within IAI or its affiliates, IAI will take reasonable steps to protect the personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. IAI trains employees on its Information Security Policies and guidelines and makes them available to business partners as necessary. Confidentiality agreements may be signed if they are deemed necessary.
Transfer of Personal Data
By using our website as a visitor from outside the Netherlands, you agree to this Privacy Notice and you consent to the use of your personal information as described herein. The personal data that is collected and stored is exclusively used by IAI (or its group companies, as described herein), except in the following cases where we may submit the data to third parties:
– When required by law;
– To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business, and/or;
– To the following categories of service providers appointed by IAI who provide services connected to this website:
o Exonet B.V. (service provider which hosts our data in the Netherlands)
o Google Analytics (anonymised statistics over the website use)
IAI will take measures to protect all personal data transferred to such third party, or that has been transferred to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
How long we store Personal Data
– General inquires: IAI deletes your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request, or in case no further relationship is expected between the parties.
– Service inquires: IAI deletes your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request, or in case no further relationship is expected between the parties.
– Employment inquires: name, email, telephone number, CV (in case enclosed) are stored as long as necessary for the employment procedure. CV’s from candidates that are not invited for interview are allowed to be kept for a maximum of 4 (four) weeks.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time. We suggest that you review the Privacy Notice periodically. In the event of a material change, we will post a change notice on our website and we may notify individuals of such changes through contact information that we have for such individuals prior to the change becoming effective. If we amend the Privacy Notice, the new Notice will apply to Personal Data previously collected by IAI only insofar as the rights of the individual affected are not reduced.
IAI industrial systems B.V.
De Run 5406
5504 DE Veldhoven
P.O. Box 200
5500 AE Veldhoven